The Commission is assisted by a General Secretariat on a day to day basis. The Secretariat is staffed by officers with varied and complementary professional profiles, and is the main point of contact for institutions in Monaco’s financial centre.
The General Secretariat:
- receives applicants looking to conduct one or more financial activities in the Principality;
- examines applications for authorisation;
- carries out controls and investigations on behalf of the Commission;
- contributes to regulatory changes;
- attends meetings of various external committees relevant to its remit (professional certifications commission, commission created by the law of token offerings, committee for the coordination and monitoring of the national strategy on AML/CFT-P-C).
The General Secretary of the Commission is responsible for the operation and coordination of its various departments. Magali VERCESI was appointed General Secretary in 2015.
Are you looking to carry out a financial activity in the Principality? Contact the General Secretariat of the Commission.
|CCAF General Secretariat
|4, rue des Iris
Offices open from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 5.30 pm
|Tél. +377 98 98 43 59
Fax +377 98 98 43 76